Booklets are effective advertising products that can be utilized to grandstand essential data in any industry. We print our booklets on astounding paper stock with a wide assortment of restricting choices to look over including saddle that's only the tip of the iceberg! Business booklets are an incredible approach to convey valuable data to clients in a lively, multi-page organize. Regardless of whether you're hoping to print 25 or 25,000 booklets, we can bring you advantageous, superb arrangements inside your financial plan. Our custom, full-shading booklets are created utilizing cutting edge printing hardware to guarantee you get the best items with speedy turnarounds.
1) Build pages in Adobe InDesign or Quarkxpress at final trim size of a single page (5.5 x 8.5).
2) All pages with bleed as necessary. Use 0.125 inch bleed.
3) The dash border represents the trim and everything beyond this line will NOT print.
4) DO NOT BUILD JOB WITH PAGES AS SPREADS. NO READER OR PRINTER SPREADS.
5) Number of pages in files must match number of pages in the book. Include blank pages if necessary.
6) Pages must be in sequential order, for example, pages 1 through 8 for an 8-page book (as this template).
7) Supply single page high-res PDFs with bleed and fonts embedded.
General File Preparation Guidelines
Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
Embed or outline all fonts.
For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Number of pages ordered includes the cover pages
A low res PDF proof for approval is sent to the accountholder’s email address. Production time begins once written approval is received. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your proof for approval.
Proofs approved after 1 PM EST will enter production the following business day.
One free file change is included. Any further requested file changes will be billed at $25 per file change for prepress processing time.
Custom sizes may be subject to an additional admin charge.